• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiviMate Constant Buffering

Gramercy_riffs

Dec 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

I've installed the TiviMate app on my Sony Bravia TV via Google Play Store. I'm getting terrible buffering on every channel I've tried, it is virtually unwatchable.

I'm set up via Cobra server hosting and I have unlocked the premium version of TiviMate so I can tweak the video playback settings. I have tried changing the video settings to large buffer size and also changed decoding from hardware to software but only minimal improvement. Still buffers like no tomorrow! No, I'm not using a VPN either as is npt required to stream IPTV channels (so I've been told).

My TV is connected via ethernet, all other streaming services I have all work perfectly. This includes Netflix 4KUHD as well as Disney + 4KUDH and You Tube 4K all stream flawlessly so I fail to understand why I cannot stream overseas channels in HD? It really is very frustrating indeed!

If anyone out there has a magic bullet for me to solve this issue I will be eternally grateful!

Reactions: Destruction666