• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiViMate EPG problem

RickinNB

Mar 8, 2020
I have the official app from google play store and this keeps happening every few weeks. Not only do I loses the EPG the time changes! Example shows that would start 11 am are shown to be on at 12 noon so I have to look an hour ahead to see whats on now. Not only that the time will keep changing on the EPG! One time it's right then the next time I check the EPG it's out by an hour again!!

DSlater

Apr 24, 2020
I have similar issue as well. Also, I use Tivimate. There is a per channel time shift though that may help. However, my question is, if you set your timezone, shouldn't all EPG be based on that time zone and adjust accordingly. It does not seem to do that; however, I am new to this. Some changes are off a few hours while others I cannot figure out how far they are off. I am thinking the EPG isn't even accurate on some channels, since I can't find the show no matter how far I adjust the time shift in either direction. Need more time with it, but any advice from the community on this would be appreciated. Logically, if you know a channel is broadcast out of X time zone, and you are in Y time zone, you determine the amount of hours different, and time shift just that channel should work....however, as stated previously, it doesn't seem to be that easy. Even easier than that, if your device knows you are in X time zone, and the service is broadcast out of Y time zone, shouldn't it just be a universal change where all channels are time shifted correctly? Still more to learn apparently.

Sonogirl

May 15, 2023
Hello
I have a paid subscription but I am having problems with it. I told my seller about it and all they say after a day later, “ is it working now”. Is this something they can fix remotely? How can they? However it is not fixed. The guide is not showing and movies won’t play and it sometimes freezes . I am connected by Ethernet.