• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiviMate sound not working on VOD TV series and Movies

Spitfirechic

Dec 16, 2020
I have an android ABOX and use TiviMate premium as my guide for my IPTV. While watching regular TV everything works and sounds fine. When trying to watch TV series or movies there isn't any sound. I switched my playback mode to "use external player on VOD only". To my understanding when I try to watch a TV series episode, a box should come up for me to select which external player I want to use...it doesn't. What am I missing? I went into the app settings but there is nothing about external players. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have an android ABOX and use TiviMate premium as my guide for my IPTV. While watching regular TV everything works and sounds fine. When trying to watch TV series or movies there isn't any sound. I switched my playback mode to "use external player on VOD only". To my understanding when I try to watch a TV series episode, a box should come up for me to select which external player I want to use...it doesn't. What am I missing? I went into the app settings but there is nothing about external players. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Please install VLC player on your android box and try with TIVIMATE again, does it help?