• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tivimate video issue

Rubberman

Jun 28, 2021
USA
I have the latest version of tivimate and I'll watch live tv and the video keeps replaying over and over. Its a section of of video plays then freezes and replays that same video section over and over. Anyone have idea what the problem is or how to fix it? Its running on the Firestick 4K.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have the latest version of tivimate and I'll watch live tv and the video keeps replaying over and over. Its a section of of video plays then freezes and replays that same video section over and over. Anyone have idea what the problem is or how to fix it? Its running on the Firestick 4K.
Install the VLC player, once installed try tivimate again.

Reactions: Rubberman

Rubberman

Jun 28, 2021
USA
Have both installed and all I get is freezing constantly. I’ve rebooted firestick which doesn’t help

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
not sure why your being told to use a vpn or change dns or even use another video player if your channel is looping.

Try the channel on another device and if it still does the same either name the channel here and then report it via your dashboard or contact your seller.

Over 5k channels and we cant test them all to find the channel you are having a problem with.

Rubberman

Jun 28, 2021
USA
not sure why your being told to use a vpn or change dns or even use another video player if your channel is looping.

Try the channel on another device and if it still does the same either name the channel here and then report it via your dashboard or contact your seller.

Over 5k channels and we cant test them all to find the channel you are having a problem with.
It happens on any channel. Last night i was trying to watch the John wick movies on the Bravo tv channel,and it kept buffering every couple mins where it’s unwatchable. Tried iptvsmarter app and it does the same buffering and looping on that. I did a trial of a different iptv service and had no issues

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
It happens on any channel. Last night i was trying to watch the John wick movies on the Bravo tv channel,and it kept buffering every couple mins where it’s unwatchable. Tried iptvsmarter app and it does the same buffering and looping on that. I did a trial of a different iptv service and had no issues
You used MPEGTS or HLS? However they both protocols and you'll see if a switch between these protocols will bring any improvement ?