• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Trouble with VOD content on LG C8

filipm

Jan 6, 2018
Hello,

Recently bought one year through a reseller here and it seems its quite hard to get the VOD content work. All of the 4k movies doesnt start, and the content in like top movies are buffering and not working. If it Does work, its just for a while, because then the screen will begin to flicker (not sure about the word). And if I pause a movie, it wont work and the content does not work.

I've tried to reinstall the app, not working, reuploading my one year subscription, not working, tried to change DNS to 8.8.8.8, connect to both wifi and through cable. It does not work. Even sometimes some Channels are getting black and will not work for a while. It Does work through the phone with the app of GSE iptv, but my TV is newly bought and a very good model, so it should not have problem running this. What can I do?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,

Recently bought one year through a reseller here and it seems its quite hard to get the VOD content work. All of the 4k movies doesnt start, and the content in like top movies are buffering and not working. If it Does work, its just for a while, because then the screen will begin to flicker (not sure about the word). And if I pause a movie, it wont work and the content does not work.

I've tried to reinstall the app, not working, reuploading my one year subscription, not working, tried to change DNS to 8.8.8.8, connect to both wifi and through cable. It does not work. Even sometimes some Channels are getting black and will not work for a while. It Does work through the phone with the app of GSE iptv, but my TV is newly bought and a very good model, so it should not have problem running this. What can I do?
Hi @filipm, cannot find the name of the app? What app did you install on your LG TV ?