• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV Guide

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get a great TV Guide for GSE Smart IPTV Pro? I've set up the EPG link on GSE, but as many people here already know, most channels dot have any listings on what on TV. And my EPG/TV Guide is not correct. EPG says that blablabla show is on channel x, so i open up channels x and there is a whole other shows on there. So my EPG/TV guide isn't working.

Anyone got any idea? Perhaps some separate tv guide app i could connect to GSE?

DSlater

Apr 24, 2020
Brand new to this stuff, but is your time consistent between your location and the EPG? Are you using a VPN, or similar. Just making sure the timing between the IPTV program and the app are consistent. Like I said, brand new, so no clue if this is helpful. Good luck.

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Oh okay, i dont know if they are. I dont think they are. Is that something i need to fix manually? If so, how?
And i have VPN, but it got nothing to do with the IPTV. Does it??

DSlater

Apr 24, 2020
I am not familiar with the GSE Smart IPTV Pro. In my app I can change the time offset hourly. Hopefully someone can be more help that this. I would go to a channel you are familiar with that has a set schedule of shows that you are familiar with what time they should play, and see if you can solve how many hours you are off by. If your software or device has the time offset in EPG, you may be able to fix it that way. My guess is once you fix it for one station, it should be fixed for all channels, but just guessing. I have only used EPG on a HD Homerun device which is a lot easier than dealing with in IPTV.

Reactions: ChrisKh