• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

UK Channels absolute crap…

Sampo2910

Oct 6, 2019
As title says UK channels absolute rubbish. Work one day not the next. Mostly not. Favourites cannot be stored or are stored and then disappear later on…

Its mostly UK channels for me, maybe because it’s what I want to watch but actually all channels are crap. ??

Contacted the reseller who will remain nameless with a video showing me go through all the channels and absolute ZERO coming on at least 50 % of them. No answer on that one but normally answers within minutes.

Can anyone provide a better service?? Box is a V605 which should do the job? fibre internet… Got a whole bunch of guys ( now not happy ) who O had recommended and all with same problem.

Reactions: dork lard

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Do you even subscribe to this service or you got from someone else...
Your post makes absolutely zero sense as the complaints would be massive in what you have said..
I use the UK channels daily from news, sports to movies and they all work Inc the locals.

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
As title says UK channels absolute rubbish. Work one day not the next. Mostly not. Favourites cannot be stored or are stored and then disappear later on…

Its mostly UK channels for me, maybe because it’s what I want to watch but actually all channels are crap. ??

Contacted the reseller who will remain nameless with a video showing me go through all the channels and absolute ZERO coming on at least 50 % of them. No answer on that one but normally answers within minutes.

Can anyone provide a better service?? Box is a V605 which should do the job? fibre internet… Got a whole bunch of guys ( now not happy ) who O had recommended and all with same problem.
Never had any compalints from my users so definitely has to do with your settings assuming you are a reseller here

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I think you are have a different service... its either that or your Set Top Box is a real dodgy one from what you described. Check your equipment if the service is from Rapid. What you say has nothing to do with the service which is 99.9% always top notch. Thanks.

Reactions: vinter

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I have looked up the V605 stb its the TVIP Russian/Ukranian made stb which is a crap STB... get the Formuler STB. Had the same problem with favorites some 6 years ago with that STB which is quite old now. Upgrade your STB... get Formuler a formuler one of the Z series of the new CC. I have the CC now its awesome.

dork lard

Jul 29, 2021
Hi. I have the same problem. The UK channels aren't working at all, not even showing up. Just frozen completely. What's going on there ? What do I do to make them work properly ?

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi. I have the same problem. The UK channels aren't working at all, not even showing up. Just frozen completely. What's going on there ? What do I do to make them work properly ?
Just I reply to you in anthore threads about freezing problem.
I come back to check your history posting in forum
So the question is
Do you have a valid rapid iptv subscription!?

dork lard

Jul 29, 2021
Hi. I have the same problem. The UK channels aren't working at all, n
Just I reply to you in anthore threads about freezing problem.
I come back to check your history posting in forum
So the question is
Do you have a valid rapid iptv subscription!?
Yes ofc I do have a valid sub. I bought it two weeks ago.
It's basically all the UK channels that are very slow (or won't work).

Reactions: vitshinzo

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman

So who is your reseller in here ? Also what UK channels you claim do not work so we can check them also... But as i have said before if the UK channels were so crap or do not work then more complaints would be in here about them.... Only 2 of you .... Doubt you have a valid subscription to this service also .

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
So who is your reseller in here ? Also what UK channels you claim do not work so we can check them also... But as i have said before if the UK channels were so crap or do not work then more complaints would be in here about them.... Only 2 of you .... Doubt you have a valid subscription to this service also .
He don't have rapid iptv service... Just confirmed right now

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016

I am 100% sure your sub is not of this service, and if the person who gave you the service he conned you into a crappy IPTV service. Can you take a few photos of part of the UK channel and main menu and post here? We will know if the service you have is Rapid, or not. Thanks. UK Channels are always working 100% ...actually its hard to find a channel not working and when 1 channel is not working, once reported its fixed in a few hours and sometimes minutes.

Reactions: dork lard and Nonid

dork lard

Jul 29, 2021
I am 100% sure your sub is not of this service, and if the person who gave you the service he conned you into a crappy IPTV service. Can you take a few photos of part of the UK channel and main menu and post here? We will know if the service you have is Rapid, or not. Thanks. UK Channels are always working 100% ...actually its hard to find a channel not working and when 1 channel is not working, once reported its fixed in a few hours and sometimes minutes.
I thought my current IPTV was the same for everyone on this forum. My bad. If someone could remove my previous message, I can't delete it myself.

Reactions: vitshinzo

shameeeeem

Apr 16, 2021
Having same issue. mainly UK, sometimes works and sometimes not. Also as i write this, NO channels working (showing connected)

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Most channels work , but channel quality is really bad , most sports channels are 25fps , horrible !