• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

UK channels buffering problem for past 7 days

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
I have contacted my reseller (been good for 6 months), but the past 7 days I have big buffering issues on most UK channels. I have a stable fast internet connection (50mb/s) and usually no problems. Even NON HD channels can buffer a lot. Same problem on both Smarters and XCIPTV, using HLS also. I am in Greece and do not need a VPN. Can someone help to fix this problem and the service is mostly not watchable. Thanks in advance

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
I have the same issues had it for months but now it's worse. I've reported it to my reseller and posted on here and it seemed to be better for a couple of weeks but now it's actually worse. ITV and BBC are terrible at the moment cannot watch anything. Can someone please look into this - the reason I purchase IPTV is because of the UK channels primarily.

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I only watch the UK channels.. no problems here for the past year or so. Z8+ Formuler STB used here on a 1K download Internet connection. Seamless. Make sure your ISP is not throttling your internet connection. Use a VPN if so.

Reactions: Nonid

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
I only watch the UK channels.. no problems here for the past year or so. Z8+ Formuler STB used here on a 1K download Internet connection. Seamless. Make sure your ISP is not throttling your internet connection. Use a VPN if so.
Hi I also have 1K internet connection and VPN installed. I've had a subscription since 2018 and I never had these issues previously. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi I also have 1K internet connection and VPN installed. I've had a subscription since 2018 and I never had these issues previously. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.
try to use the mpegts link (with options) and not the hls, to see if it's any better for u

Reactions: mlisa100

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
Did this change anything for you? I’ve always used this link and had the same issues for the last several weeks

bish

Jul 20, 2019
Make sure your ISP is not throttling your internet connection. Use a VPN if so.
This seems to be both the problem and the solution for me (ISP is Magenta in Austria) - never had problems before, but for the last week it's been grinding to a halt although my connection otherwise appeared to be operating at its usual speed. Presumably it's a new throttling profile that specifically targets IPTV traffic. Thanks for the tip, Charles.