• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Unable to access IPTV from my Fritz!box 7530

LrdHelmet

Feb 24, 2019
I have been successfully using IPTV for several month now but since I moved to a new ISP and router (Fritz!box 7530) it stopped working. It is loading all the channels nut when I select one I am getting 'Cannot open URL'. I have called my new ISP and they are telling me they are not blocking anything. My wild guess is that it is a setting in my Fritz!box 7530. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

LrdHelmet

Feb 24, 2019
- Did you contact your reseller: Yes
- Diagnosis result: They told me VLC should work but it doesn't. working fine on my old router/ISP provider
- When the problem started: Switching ISP and router this Friday
- Which country: Netherlands
- What is the exact issue: Channels are loaded but when I select a channel I am getting 'Cannot open URL'
- Which type of device: AppleTV, iPhone, iPad and VLC
- What is the error code? (if there is any): Cannot open URL

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Can u acces ur router and try to change dns to either 8.8.8.8 oe 1.1.1.1?

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Can u use another router? Do u have to use the frtiz box to acces the internet or can u use other? I belive the issue is in the fritzbox

LrdHelmet

Feb 24, 2019
I switched ISP on Friday and all was working fine on my old router and ISP. I am now using a new ISP and Fritz!box router. Already called the new ISP and they told me they are not blocking anything. My thought would be the Fritz!box too hence I asked the question if someone had similar issues.

canva33

May 9, 2019
I haven't been able to access any channel for over 2 weeks, what's going on with your service?

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I haven't been able to access any channel for over 2 weeks, what's going on with your service?
Clean your cache and data on your IPTV player app, you will need to enter your username, password again.
This should do the trick