• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

ElMariachi

Reseller
Jan 1, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
ElMariachi
HI Ariian.

Yes, that´s also a solution if you wanna use your phone as a "counter" :blush:

//Mariachi

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Or install Kodi with pvr simple iptv client it shows the languages and you dont have to guess what is next
wish they updade smart iptv app , is very simple to use but missing some basic things done properly

BackaHans

Nov 29, 2017
Hi there!

I run IPTV Extreme Pro on an Android box (Mecool M8s).
EPC is missing on a few channels ex. "Skysport Golf UK" och "Golf Channel US".
I have tried to add EPG-providers (golfchannel.us and skysportsgolf.uk) with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Rosenberg

Nov 7, 2016
I keep getting this message on my android box. I pres ok and the message is gone.
How can I stop/fix this message keep popping up on my tv screen.

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
Hi peeps, I have spent today stripping out my old spiderbox setup and replacing it with the Mecool Kiii pro android box. First thing I wanted to try out was of course IPTV so, as I have used it already I downloaded smartiptv and got on to my supplier for a trial connection.
Well the app works.... to an extent.. none of the buttons that I am used to on a smart TV work on the android remote, no blue button action for instance to access groups. A long press of OK gets you to the first level of groups so that you can get to the correct country. but after that there is nothing to do but scroll through the channels which is a labour of love.

I will get back to you when I have tried perfect player.

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
Perfect player app tried and tested, it is well named, it took ages to load everything up but works very well with an air mouse once it has finished.

Gilera

Mar 1, 2018
Hello all,
I am new to IPTV. I have spent several days trying to get IPTV to run on my Minix U9-H also Bluestacks. I have tried numerous Players and Video players. I am using at the moment IPTV and and BS Player both from Playstore.
I have loaded several M3-U lists and tried. What happens is the first channel i load runs OK but when i try to change to another it tries to open and then drops back to a blank screen, the first channel can still be selected and will run. Does anybody have any ideas as to what could cause this please?

donivasi

Feb 7, 2017
Dildo Island
Hi, have you tried Good Player? Seems to work much better than other players on my android box. Also you should be able to use the website link you have receinved instead of the M3U file. That is what I do. Since the m3U file doesn't update automatically. You need to download a new m3U file every time new channels are available...

WhiteFlameZ

Mar 24, 2018
I have an x96 Mini Android box and on it I have installed the apps IPTV and VLC.

Everything is working perfectly except one thing, randomly it just closes the stream and goes back to choosing your channel in the IPTV app.
This could for example happen 3 - 5 times during a football game or whatever and I have no clue as to why.
I am positive that only one device is running and the reason as to why I use IPTV & VLC and not some other app like Perfect Player or IPTV Extreme is because some Swedish channels only have subtitles that work on VLC and not on the others for some reason.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

roccu78

Apr 23, 2018
HI pros,

I need a tool to edit a Remote M3u list(60K+) i got from the provider as i don't have any grouping.

Any ideas on software

Reactions: westtime

Darcy hall

May 5, 2018
I wish no buddy lock people Mac address and I hope some can do a YouTube video to unlock your Mac address I got a email tell me if you get a reseller that know what he doing the reseller could fix it and you be watch tv again it bad you paid for iptv and you can' t watch tv it was piggy that I buy from he tell me Mac address is locked and I need to get my reseller to unlock it but I don't know I buy from deleted email from all my reseller plus broken phone had to get new phone all data lost help me please I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus

hensoft

Jul 11, 2016

Why be limited by any other OS? Android OS is known for its ability to run Multiple Apps at the same time. The App Store concept makes it easier for the users to use the software without wandering throughout the internet.
Now you can use Stalker Portal 5.1 or lower with your Android TV device.

The best part: We offer you a personalized app! We set your company name and logo. Want different pictures of the design? No problem, it’s included in the deal!

Main Features:

• Live streaming
  • Auto-Play
  • TV archive
  • EPG support
  • Video Club
  • Tariff plans
  • Categories
  • Radio
  • Multi-Audio
  • Multi-Subtitle