• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/HULU/FUBO/ATT/SLING/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN/ and many more direct Exclusive from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
For the best and exlcusive/stable/best support for streams direct from source for headache peace of mind service PM for more details.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
We have over 2000+ USA and 1000+ Canadian Streams all driect from source along with other exclusives.

IF your tired of cheap recycled streams and looking for quality PM me for details.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up of poor quality and poor stable streams that is a restream of restreams of restreams?

Looking for direct source good quality headache free service and support?

Then PM me for details for top shelf service :)

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

Added Portuguese Direct source with some 50 FPS in there too, along with couple Bahamas and portorican and Elife Arabic channels along with US Asians which has the pakistan and Indian channels but is VIP prices and ALL Direct first hand sources.

For Top Quality stream PM me and ALL PM's replied and check inboxes for replies for requesters

thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Are you fed up and tired with the same old broken promises of reliable/stable good quality streams but always turns out being a too good to be true false advertisement?

Are you fed up of streams people claim they own and provide are locals yet it seems to be misleading and a let down with no QUICK fixes?

If you do not want to waste anymore time and dont mind paying for 10/10 service and support all round for the biggest selection of DIRECT source streams for a headache free and a peace of mind service then PM for more details.

P.S please check your inboxes for the test requesters

Enjoy the best

dcachet

Nov 17, 2018
United States
If your looking for the BEST, Top Shelf good quality and stable streams PM me for details.

Added 2 more US Channels from direct source due to High demand:

US Law & Crime Network and US Insight TV

Thanks

Looking for top quality Stable channels of the following :

USA local NY,NJ,CT

USA Latino

Packages from NBA , MLB , NFL , NHL

USA Entertaintment

All latin america channels from Mexico all the way down to Chile

PPV Movies(Cable VOD)

PPV Movies in Spanish ,

Empire Cinema channels ,

Movies in spanish ect

Top quality Stable channels Definition : Stable channels Definition is a Channel stream that won’t go down more than twice in a period of one hour for less than one or two seconds.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi

When it comes to USA/Canada we are hands down the best out there with USA having 4 source fubo/sling/ATT/Hulu with over 2000 channels, and we have over 1000 canadian channels from 2 sources , Rogers and the Rare Bell which is sold as VIP.

We have all the USA sports you need, the USA entertainment Channels as we have over 2000 or anything USA based.

Latin wise the brazilian and all other Latins apart from US Latins are "Peers" these are not Direct source streams so should be seen as a bonus on your line.

And for the rest of your request we dont have.

When I say top quality / super stable streams I mean these will be the most solid/stable streams you have had/tried once you try it there is no going back ONLY if you dont mind paying for headache free reliable service with friendly support.

If you still want a test for the packages I do have PM me for more details such as price/test and more info.

When it comes to USA/Canada and many other Exclusive channels we have others dont have we wont be beaten, Latin side you probably could do better out there but ours does the job and comes with your line anyway.

I hope this helps!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Added More Canada Bell channels today now at 440 channels, Also now have Meo package from direct source with 50 fps channels as well.

If you want to the biggest direct source supplier with good quality streams/stability and friendly coms and support. PM me for details.

Thanks

mcc

Mar 23, 2020
man im only looking for usa, mexico canada and uk and it seems you have it all plus hulu, you the man.... im sending you a pm/dm

Reactions: Super Streams

iptvsat

Jul 4, 2019
Reseller ID
Forever
only need these language package (not need other package, not need VOD channel):

African (have dstv africa is better)
Arabic
be*insport (SD and HD image both)
Chinese (SD image)
France
Indian
UK
USA
Portuguese
Spanish

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
are your iptv server sure can open DSTV africa stream ?
Hi

Yes we have DSTV and not just the sports we have the FULL Package over 200 channels my friend. However this is our VIP exclusive package and is not cheap.

All direct source/good quality no headache service. If your interested PM me for details.

@peroporque Please check PM Thanks!

iptvsat

Jul 4, 2019
Reseller ID
Forever
ok, are you selling restream of dstv or local stream ? or reseller panel ? and how much ?

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
I am only selling the streams to other server providers, not selling a panel or anything like that.

And yes these are from DIRECT Source meaning any problems we fix it right away if it occurs, not relying on anybody.

If you want more information about this please Private message me.

thank you