• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/HULU/FUBO/ATT/SLING/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN/ and many more direct Exclusive from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Are you tired and fed up with the same old broken promises of reliable/stable good quality streams but always turns out being a too good to be true false advertisement?

Are you fed up of streams people claim they own and provide are locals yet it seems to be misleading and a let down with no QUICK fixes?

If you do not want to waste anymore time and dont mind paying for 10/10 service and support all round for the biggest selection of DIRECT source streams for a headache free and a peace of mind service then PM for more details.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up of cheap restreams? Always issues and problems? want 10/10 service and support with Quality/Quantity/Exclusivity/?

PM me for details if you want good quality streams and friendly support for the most owned Direct Sourced streams in the market.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys

If you are after a high end top quality service and support for a headache free service, PM me for more details for unrivaled USA package and Canada and much much more, home of Direct streams.

KALO1

May 21, 2020
Hi

New channels that is added today:

USA:

US ABC 7 (WXYZ) Detroit (R)
US ABC 5 (WCVB) Boston (R)
US CBS 4 (WBZ) Boston (R)
US CW 23 (WNLO) Buffalo (R)
US FOX 29 (WUTV) Boston (R)
US My 43 (WUAB) Cleveland (R)
US NBC (WYCN) Boston (R)
US PBS 54 (WQLN) Erie (R)

CANADA:
CA Super Channel Fuse
CA Animal Planet
CA Discovery Velocity
CA Cable 14
CA Rogers TV (Corner Brook)
CA Rogers TV (St. John's)
CA Rogers TV (Ottawa)
CA Rogers TV (London)
CA TV Rogers (Ottawa)
CA CTV 2 (Ottawa)
CA CTV (Ottawa)
CA CTV 2 (London)
CA CTV (Kitchener)
CA ICI (Toronto)
CA ICI Radio Tele (Ottawa)
CA Global (Durham)
CA TVO (Ontario)
CA OMNI East
CA APTN
CA Metro Media_(FR)
CA TVA Riviere-du-Loup (CIMT)
CA AMI TV
CA RDS
CA TVA Sports 2
CA TVA Hull (CHOT)
CA SUPER SPORTS CH 324
CA SUPER SPORTS CH 323
CA SUPER SPORTS CH 322
CA SUPER SPORTS CH 297
CA SUPER SPORTS CH 296

All direct source :)
DO STILL HAVE STREAMS FOR SALE?

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Kalo

Yes we have everything mentioned in our thread that we offer and I have PMed you my details to discuss things further as different Premiums/exclusives have different prices.

Just do not confuse us as a supplier who uses restreams, majority of our stuff is from Direct source hence quick fixes/super stable and good friendly coms and support for headache free service.

any questions/queries check PM

thanks and welcome

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

We finally Got Super VIP super special Foxtel Australia package back and working again after some testing. VERY rare and sought after package for Australian based Restreamers.

Also added French and German package

PM for details and all tests sent.

wmabra

May 26, 2020
Reseller ID
wmabra
Hi, im interested in streams from USA, Canada and Mexico. is a test or trial still available? also is there a web page with pricing/info? Thanks :)

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi, im interested in streams from USA, Canada and Mexico. is a test or trial still available? also is there a web page with pricing/info? Thanks :)
Hi wmabra

Wer do not have anything public like a site, but I have PMed you some info and my skype / telegram contact :)

Welcome to the best bud!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up of liers/cheaters/ and false promises? Looking for the cream of the crop with the MOST directs, super stable, Quick fixes, friendly coms and a peace of mind?

PM me for more details and look no further after trying to rest come try the best.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Everyone

For high end good quality service PM me for a test, headache free, super stable, good friendly support and quick fixes.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
All tests sent and welcome to the new commers who have joined so far.

We are currently working on getting DAZN now and have youttubetv as well which gives us access to all locals in USA and movie channels which is a added bonus to our already 2300 USA channels all directs from fubo/Sling/ATT and Hulu.

If anyone else wants to try out the best send me a PM :)

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Fyrace

PM sent, also we now have Flo sports 20 channels, ESPN + and working on DAZN USA/Canada ALL directs.

Below is the Packages we have so far without the new ones added yet due to testing.

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/NFL Pass/NBA/NHL/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)/Elife Arabic)
Foxtel Australia/Hulu/Bell Canada

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German

Anyone want to try the best and biggest direct streams supplier with best and friendly coms/quick fixes and super stable streams PM me for more info.