• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USB format and record

Shmick

Nov 23, 2018
Reseller ID
shmick1-
Hi guys, I am new to my formuler z7+, I am all set up and can record onto my usb the first time I use it, unfortunately even when I am not recording its still flashing away, the next day when I try to record it wont work, so I have to erase and format the USB again before I can record again, I have a USB 3 128gb stick which I format in EXFAT due to me needing to record files over 4GB, can anyone offer me advice on what to do or what has worked for you? thanks for your help in advance

williamalex1

Sep 14, 2019
Reseller ID
millie1
Hi guys, I am new to my formuler z7+, I am all set up and can record onto my usb the first time I use it, unfortunately even when I am not recording its still flashing away, the next day when I try to record it wont work, so I have to erase and format the USB again before I can record again, I have a USB 3 128gb stick which I format in EXFAT due to me needing to record files over 4GB, can anyone offer me advice on what to do or what has worked for you? thanks for your help in advance
Did you ever get this fixed, I have much the same usb problem

RobertA

Oct 12, 2021
Format the USB stick to NTFS and it should work. The Formuler website indicates that NTFS is the only supported format.

williamalex1

Sep 14, 2019
Reseller ID
millie1
Already did that and it shows up on the screen as a storage device, but I can't find the option to select it as the recording destination, in the settings.
Thanks for the reply.

RobertA

Oct 12, 2021
I'm trying my first recording as we speak....I think that when you highlight the USB under Devices, it will record to that device.