• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Users keep getting banned.

Gjergj Kastrioti

Reseller
Dec 31, 2015
DSM
Reseller ID
illyriaan
Hi!
I have some big problems and i wonder if there is anyone else that has had the same problem.

A few of my users keeps getting banned for no reason. Doesn't matter if its a MAG box och Smart IP tv app.

When the channel is not working and you switch to another channel and you check the "status" of the line you see multiple connections. After a little while it only appers on the channel that works and they are watching. But as soon as they switch it appers as a new connection and i think that is why they are getting banned. Same ISP, same country and IP number. But the timestamp is a few seconds apart. Please look att the picture.

Any ideas?

Attachments

Reactions: iwantmymtv

iwantmymtv

Nov 3, 2021
Following this topic. As a user am concerned for this type of situation, accidentally connecting twice. Was curious if some kind of overflow system could be put into place so if there is more than one connection there is a brief reasonable time window before the ban triggers instead of instant.

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Yes same here it is normally users who have several different devices but most of thees users understand about logging out I have had about 4 or more banned users in the last couple of Months but the adnin won't tell me clearly the exact reason only abuse detected the thing that worries me is they say they will unblock once only this has rarely happened in the last 4 years but now it is a regular event

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Has anyone had a user banned more than once are they holding to the warning about first time only?