• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
Hey people!

I just received my preprogrammed miracle box and it works great.
But I also want to be able to watch on my computer, according to my distibutor it should work but I've tried and I can't get it to work since it's not a m3u to play.

Anyone who can help me?

Kind regards

KwA
Contact your reseller

kamakiala

Aug 1, 2018
Reseller ID
kamakiala
I need help in setting up URL on andrioed box,, there is no & key and it wont let me cutand paste url???

WizeTV

Verified Reseller
Reseller
Aug 8, 2018
Reseller ID
WizeTV
Hello!

Xiaomi mi box has a known problem which is if you're watching a channel and change to next channel and then going back to the previous one it won't connect.
Anyone here with a solution and know why it happens? :)

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
can you check somthing: so when you go from channel 5 to channel 7 and back to channel 5 and that doesnt work , than go to channel 7 back to channel 4 and than switch to channel 5

some boxes have a strange bug that they need to follow the channel order.

Koolman

Jun 12, 2018
As a Newbee, I'm not sure if I'm in the correct area for the post. I was wondering if there are any others out there using this android box. I purchased it a few months ago and I'm very happy with it. It allows me to add Netflix, google earth, third party apps, etc. Let me know if others out there are using BuzzTv XPL3000 Android STB

leo nilsson

Reseller
Dec 22, 2016
Reseller ID
leo nilsson
Hi, does anyone have experience with the IPTV Box 412.
I have a box that goes on for about 5 seconds. Blue light.
The IPTV logo appears on the screen for 4 seconds.
Then the box turns off and the red light is on.
Can someone help me?

bobbyOntheroof

Sep 19, 2018
Just new user or IPTL SMarters and try tu use EPG with EPG buton on main page, it looks loading something but stop immediatly.
Anf of course no data are available for each channel
Tray to ask to my provider but he 's not motivated enough to do something different than "just wait it will come "
is anyone have same issue and knows how to ...
Thanks to comunity ;)

a1tech

Oct 6, 2018
hi,

I have just got the andriod maxesla max -s II smart tv box and when I try to watch the movies and tv series the volume doesnt work.

Any help?

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Android box are always tricky. Because of the processor, ram, etc. Inside the app, try settings and look for enconding options. Play with those around.
Best are always Mag Boxes in my opinion! They are designed especially for IPTV and they are super quick!