VPN Compare

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
B

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a total noob when it comes both to vpn and iptv but I would like to use both, can anyone explain what is needed. Reading the thread I see mixed information...

- Some saying vpn is not allowed/blocked
- others saying it is allowed using dedicated IP
- others claim dedicated IP and admin IP approval is needed
- others saying it depends on which vpn provider is used

All help is appreciated :blush:

subnetweb

subnetweb

Jul 30, 2018
I use HideIn VPN solution with dedicated IP adresses.

M

MartinL

Aug 25, 2018
Reseller ID
MartinLam
Well it looks like a good thread there, but don't you think that being a reseller or affiliate of a VPN you will be placing some VPNs higher while others lower in your ranking just cause you are getting higher commission on them ? Correct me if im wrong.

MRonaldhino77

MRonaldhino77

Aug 15, 2018
United States
well after many hours of research I finally found the FastestVPN which is the best VPN according to me because their price is very cheap and also its good in service too without DNS leak issue and getting whitelisted IP from this vpn.

J

JKoma

Aug 27, 2018
best and fastest VPN is VyprVPN guys... its a swiss company and its safe like the swiss alps. enjoy it.

Mite1200

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Reseller
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
I don't trust on this vpn because I only trust few of the like I mention above.
What argumentation is this? If you don't recommend a VPN or have had a bad experience with it, atleast write a reason why and not just a simple statement that you don't like it. Such comments are really unnecessary. I have had a good experience with Vypr and their support has always been great when I once had some minor problems.

M

multimedia78

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys,
I am having issues using IPVanish (I am using it bc it's insanely fast), but... of course I can't watch my stream while it's on.
My question is, whether I am doing something wrong (routing, etc.) or the vpn is banned. What is your experience?

MRonaldhino77

MRonaldhino77

Aug 15, 2018
United States
Hi guys,
I am having issues using IPVanish (I am using it bc it's insanely fast), but... of course I can't watch my stream while it's on.
My question is, whether I am doing something wrong (routing, etc.) or the vpn is banned. What is your experience?
maybe you get IP's which is blacklisted from this VPN. I don't have experience with this VPN. try some other VPN. if you don't have an idea about which VPN is fruitful for then on Top VPN Service, you can find the best VPN service, provider. I have some good experience with fastest VPN

M

multimedia78

Sep 22, 2018
maybe you get IP's which is blacklisted from this VPN. I don't have experience with this VPN. try some other VPN. if you don't have an idea about which VPN is fruitful for then on Top VPN Service, you can find the best VPN service, provider. I have some good experience with fastest VPN
Yup, good idea to check some other vpns.

RossClem21

RossClem21

Oct 3, 2018
I have a Samsung Smart TV that I run the IPTV app on with a subscription for all the channels.
The last few days its been getting blocked every time a live football game is on.
Does anyone know what to do to get around this?
If VPN is the answer.. can VPN be rang on a Samsung Smart TV? If so how?
Thanks in advance.

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
I have a Samsung Smart TV that I run the IPTV app on with a subscription for all the channels.
The last few days its been getting blocked every time a live football game is on.
Does anyone know what to do to get around this?
If VPN is the answer.. can VPN be rang on a Samsung Smart TV? If so how?
Thanks in advance.
I have my doubt that you can setup VPN client software on your TV.

My suggestion is to use ASUS router with integrated vpn client.

Then you can simply setup the your VPN server account details on your router interface (vpn client) and all your connections through the second router are online with VPN. (cable and also WIFI connections) So you can easily connect your TV with the second router (cable or wifi) and it's online with VPN.

M

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Is it allowed to run VPN with rapid? Thought I had to have a dedicated ip... But maybe not?

M

muli

Apr 17, 2017
To bypass ISP block, it's allowed to use VPN but it should be a VPN with dedicated IP: https://iptv.community/threads/vpn-compare.6717/
Im asking since i thought it was a must. My isp blocks the channels sometimes, but dedicated vpn are really expensive. I use windscribe on my pc but didn't dare to try it on iptv. Maybe i should? As long as I pick The same server i will have a dedicated ip i Guess?

Hectorious

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
Im asking since i thought it was a must. My isp blocks the channels sometimes, but dedicated vpn are really expensive. I use windscribe on my pc but didn't dare to try it on iptv. Maybe i should? As long as I pick The same server i will have a dedicated ip i Guess?
I'm not quite sure but what I know is, most or even nearly all pubilc VPN's are blocked by server firewall.
If you want to bypass ISP block, you need to talk to technical team and please them to unlock your VPN server which means, you need to give VPN's IP to technical team to further check if they are willing to unblock this IP.
Hence, you need a VPN with dedicated IP, otherwise you are simply unable to provide an IP address which needs to be unblocked.

M

muli

Apr 17, 2017
I'm not quite sure but what I know is, most or even nearly all pubilc VPN's are blocked by server firewall.
If you want to bypass ISP block, you need to talk to technical team and please them to unlock your VPN server which means, you need to give VPN's IP to technical team to further check if they are willing to unblock this IP.
Hence, you need a VPN with dedicated IP, otherwise you are simply unable to provide an IP address which needs to be unblocked.
Does it hurt to try the vpn? :) I assume it will only block the channels as long as i try them on my vpn, and then it will work without vpn.

Hectorious

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
Does it hurt to try the vpn? :) I assume it will only block the channels as long as i try them on my vpn, and then it will work without vpn.
Give it a try, if the VPN's server is blocked by firewall, channel list etc. doesn't work. If it's not blocked, you should be able to get the channel list etc.
But please keep in mind, VPN's speed is another issue :)

M

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Give it a try, if the VPN's server is blocked by firewall, channel list etc. doesn't work. If it's not blocked, you should be able to get the channel list etc.
But please keep in mind, VPN's speed is another issue :)
Nice ! Will try it later (Y) Thanks for the help !

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Hello, I'm thinking of getting a dedicated VPN and dont know if a should pick a server close to where i live or close to where the rapid servers are because i travel?
I'm thinking close to where Rapid servers are, therefore I have to know where are the rapid servers are, are they in Netherlands?

Reactions: Peppeson