VPN Compare

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
S

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Please be aware rapid only allow vpn under special circumstances and needs permission so ask before signing up I have found pia excellent and $40 a year 5 devices

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Get a server close to where you live imo. Also, i recommend NordVPN (best quality/price ratio) or ProtonVPN (more expensive).

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
@Substance44 Yes, great price. 2,99+1,99= 4,98 dollars per month if paying for a year. I'm in sweden so germany server will be closest for me. not sure if its truely dedicated with only me having the IP or perhaps more people will have it?

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
If you are buying a dedicated ip it is truly dedicated. This said and i'm not saying you should do this but i've been using normal vpn without dedicated ip without any issues. Only that some servers aren't allowed by the system and the list wont load. The latest servers usually work without any issues. And actually when i had a dedicated ip the system wasn't allowing it and admin said they did not allow vpn so i was stuck with a non working dedicated ip. So go figure...

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Well, i guess i wasn't lucky then. :)

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
did you try to get your dedicated ip whitelisted, or did you just disconnected it and choosed another server and have the 1,99 dollars just wasted.

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
I just forgot about the dedicated ip, i did try to whitelist it but the answer from admin was just "we do not support vpn". So after that i just use normal vpn without any problems. Not the best scenario but it's what it works when i need it.

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
yes i know allways very short answers. so i be better of just get the 2,99 dollar one and i suppose you can allways ad a dedicated ip later

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Yes i think you can add it later without any problems if you wish. So far never needed it for more than a year already.

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
any tips on what servers do work right now, thats not blacklisted

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
I usually use the Portuguese ones and any bellow server 7 or 8 are blocked. All the others that were added later work flawlessly. Just try the latest ones, they should be good. Keep in mind not to try too many servers on a very short time otherwise the system will suspended your line and you'll have to ask admin to lift the ban. Happened to me already once when my connection was unstable and it jumped to three or four servers on a few seconds time.

Reactions: UnripTV
R

ramhead69

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, I'm a new member living in the UK,
I recently got IPTV, but after a few weeks, it looks like I need a VPN for whenever the football and PPV boxing is on. I just wondered if anyone out there can point me in the right direction or has any experience with the company PureVPN. I've been reading through all the posts, but I'm struggling to find any real answers.

Z

zibi1978

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I'm a new member living in the UK,
I recently got IPTV, but after a few weeks, it looks like I need a VPN for whenever the football and PPV boxing is on. I just wondered if anyone out there can point me in the right direction or has any experience with the company PureVPN. I've been reading through all the posts, but I'm struggling to find any real answers.
Hi I’m using spider vpn, they sending free router, easy setup, no contract, google it

B

bigmanoncampus

Reseller
Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
bigmanoncampus
i have a libertyshield vpn router, works 100%

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
NordVPN user here, very happy with it. I can recommend ProtonVPN too but it's a bit more expensive.

R

ramhead69

Oct 31, 2018
NordVPN user here, very happy with it. I can recommend ProtonVPN too but it's a bit more expensive.
I've bought a five year plan with PureVPN, mainly because it's so cheap with this company. I know this company doesn't have a good reputation, so I'll just have to keep my eye on them over the next few years.

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
I've bought a five year plan with PureVPN, mainly because it's so cheap with this company. I know this company doesn't have a good reputation, so I'll just have to keep my eye on them over the next few years.
Well, no way around it now man. Don't know about their reputation but if the servers are stable enough for streaming IPTV you're good to go.

R

ramhead69

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for the input. I've actually not had the VPN on longer than a few minutes, so i'll check it out today.

Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
No prob, also have in mind that you may have buffering issues on any vpn due to server load. So if you're having issues try changing the server before rushing into any conclusions.

ps. be careful doing this cause if you change too many times in a short period of time your line will be suspended by the system due to too many different ip conections and you'll have to contact the admin to unlock your line