VPN Compare

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Substance44

Substance44

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Hopefully in a near future we will be able to sell VPN as an extra within our dashboards, I would really like to have that as an option!
That would be good but i don't see it happening. Hope i'm wrong.

A

antonispgs

May 10, 2018
Greece
Hey guys, shouldn't IPTV providers encourage users to use VPN? First of all, everything is more secure behind a VPN and I, for example, am running open vpn straight to my router for every device at my household.
I just find it weird that Rapid is not working with every VPN server, it should be by default allowed because stream origin is getting concealed from the ISP, isn't that right?
Any thoughts on enabling VPN for everyone?

M

Monkey1312

Apr 4, 2019
I was thinking about getting a test for your IPTV service but if I understand it correct you don't accept VPN usage with your service? That wouldn't work very well for me as I use IPTV on a fire TV stick as I travel a lot and experience a lot of ISPs blocking several services and one can be IPTV also Im often connected to public wifis in hotels etc. where I am not happy to not be able to use VPN.

Reactions: Hectorious
UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
There are other providers. That are as good as this service and were you are allowed to use VPN.

Reactions: droelfmalbumst
M

Monkey1312

Apr 4, 2019
Yes I am testing around different services which allows it to see what works best for me :)

B

bigmanoncampus

Reseller
Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
bigmanoncampus
NordVPN works. So does liberty shield