• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Enigma 2 Technical Issues

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Hmm, that doesn't work on my gigablue, old piece of sh**
Why is it always my stuff that doesn't work, damn it :D

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
There is also a plugin called permanent timeshift that can start record when you go to a channel.
Then you can while watching go back while watching.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Yeah, as FreddyK says, Pause or PermanentTimeShift, but make sure you have space on HDD.

Johann Weismüller

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

the service was good the first two days but now I have booting time round 6 minutes. After a while box gets busy, bit later router getting down, no more internet conection. After restart the same problem...
Any advice?

Regards

PeterNL

Jun 5, 2017
Today, in my panel, I added the Xstream-script to my enigma 2 device.

Works ok, but I would like to put my favorite channels in some bouquets. For that I need the m3u-list.
Tried to get it thru my panel but when I use the wget-line in Putty it just downloads an empty list :disrelieved:

What am I doing wrong?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Today, in my panel, I added the Xstream-script to my enigma 2 device.

Works ok, but I would like to put my favorite channels in some bouquets. For that I need the m3u-list.
Tried to get it thru my panel but when I use the wget-line in Putty it just downloads an empty list :disrelieved:

What am I doing wrong?
wget - line is when you use normally a bouqette.

if you use the xstream tv addon you need to add the mac adres on youre line under engima 2

PeterNL

Jun 5, 2017
wget - line is when you use normally a bouqette.

if you use the xstream tv addon you need to add the mac adres on youre line under engima 2

Thanks Rusax for the quick reply.
What is the wget-syntax with this MAC-address?

zwollefm

Meerzenders
Reseller
Jan 24, 2017
NL
www.meerzenders.eu
Reseller ID
zwollefm
Am running a DM800HD sim2.01 clone here with OpenPli4 and IPTV. Runs great for couple of years now. but i give up the EPG thing here. Don't get it stable . Look like its a memory/flash thing of those clone boxes

RydzolSE

Dec 11, 2017
Hi

I have recently upload the IPTV channel into my Vu+. I'm using OPEN ATV image. Have issue with some channels where the start for 5 to 10 sec then freez. They work fine on KODi and the laptop and also working fine on SMART IPTV on my smart tv. So is only VU having issue play this channel. Can you advise what could be wrong ?

Many Thanks

Rydzol

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
I have Solo2 original and dont have these problems, what image version is? I'm on 6.1 OpenATV, no probs.

RydzolSE

Dec 11, 2017
I had used the open atv 6 .1 but I have only few channels which is gettign the freeze after some time but this only affecting when I used enigma2 is worked fine when I used KODI or SMART IPTV is only enigma2 can't work this :(

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Install Serviceapp from Plugins/System I think, and enable it form the Menu, choose Extenplayer3, restart Enigma and see.

I think you have some Network settings problem on Enigma. Been using IPTV for 3 years on Solo2, never had probs and flashed hundreds of images.