• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

What a good iptv-box for a first timer?

tjiffen

Oct 3, 2021
Hello!

Finally discovered how smart iptv is. I have in recent weeks tested a range of apps on my samsung TV (bay-iptv, smart stb, set iptv and ibo player) I have encountered a couple of problems that I simply wonder if they will solve themselves if I buy a box.

1. Program information, It does not keep up at all, times are completely wrong and on some channels there is nothing at all.

2. Is it possible to browse the channels quickly? Here you only have the choice to "hold down" the button and it is not possible to change sides smoothly.

3. Can channels be removed from the list/ reordered? Now there are duplicates of a lot thanks to hd channel or not.

So to the final question, what's a good first box to start with?

read a lot about tvip-605 and many recommend it for beginners, is that something you recommend?

Many thanks in advance!

Boorek

Official, Trusted and Verified
Reseller
Sep 4, 2021
Reseller ID
boorekiptv@pm.me
I would suggest the new Chromecast with Android TV or the Firestick 4k. Both are approx. 50 euro.

tjiffen

Oct 3, 2021
Alright thanks! are they equal in performance? The new chromecast is 82 and the firestick is 60

Alot seems to recommend nvidia shield and the amazon fire cube but are they overkill just for iptv? I will be looking at 4k vod's aswell!

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Alright thanks! are they equal in performance? The new chromecast is 82 and the firestick is 60

Alot seems to recommend nvidia shield and the amazon fire cube but are they overkill just for iptv? I will be looking at 4k vod's aswell!
I'm using the fire tv stick 4k and i really like it. The price is fair and worth it. ✌

Reactions: dragon90

Sampo2910

Oct 6, 2019
Jumping on this thread (it is not too old) because want to say this. I have been using TVIP S-Box v605 for the last 3 years or so. No problem with it whatsoever.

I am being told the Fire stick is the way ahead but I think that the box is easy to navigate with, add favorites, you also have the colored buttons (yes i know you can adapt the Firestick for that) and overall easy to use and setup your URL etc with no messing about adding apps and allowing this and that.

Plug it in and add your URL and boom you are away. They are slightly more expensive ( I get delivered to door for 90 EUR ) But as said does the job. In the time I have had it the firestick versions (4K, 4K Max etc) have changed and knowing me I would have gone out and buy the next best one and spend more money anyway. Boys and their toys :)

I am an Apple fan also and also tried with GSE IPTV App. Yes it works but the functionality and ease of use, navigation is tidious. The box beats it hands down and I love My Apple TV.

aaronss

Sep 26, 2022
To choose the best IPTV service, compare the features and costs of the major IPTV service providers given in this tutorial:

IPTV, or Internet-based Protocol Television, describes the streaming of TV shows over broadband Internet as opposed to the more conventional cable or satellite. A IPTV set-top box with Dolby Vision HDR support released with receives this streaming TV content.

Because there is little information available regarding the service's quality, choosing an IPTV service provider might be difficult. Finding the best IPTV service providers that deliver on their promises is a mission we have taken on.

dojimeiptv.net

Reseller
Reseller
Jun 29, 2017
Asia
dojimeiptv.net
Reseller ID
dojime
Have tried many many generic android tv boxes for years, typically from China cuz I was a sucker for cheap prices lol... but finally ended up with a way more pricy model from GT-King Beelink box that by default was configured with 8Gb RAM and a really decent video chip S922X, so can run iptv m3u url links and 4K fine. However, if its loaded with Android v9, then you might have a problem with 4K on Netflix/Prime - but of course on our m3u url links no such issue. By pricey I mean its around USD100+ which makes it way cheaper than a Nvidia Shield and u can get it from AliExpress - just make sure u choose the vendors wisely and with high reputation, great ratings and great sales reviews.

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
You could also try MI box s. Little more advanced then 4k firestick but still reasonably priced as well. I've had good luck with them as well.

Reactions: vitshinzo