• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

What is a "script"?

DosserTV

Sep 27, 2020
Hi all.

I'm new to this forum & joined specifically to enquire into re-streaming. While I am very familiar with reselling (having done so for 18 months), I'm completely new to restreaming. I've seen "selling channels" posts, which is a monthly payment & also people selling "scripts" as a one-time payment.

The first question is what exactly is a "script" and the second question is what's the difference between the two other than the payments being one-off and monthly respectively?

Thanks in advance :)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all.

I'm new to this forum & joined specifically to enquire into re-streaming. While I am very familiar with reselling (having done so for 18 months), I'm completely new to restreaming. I've seen "selling channels" posts, which is a monthly payment & also people selling "scripts" as a one-time payment.

The first question is what exactly is a "script" and the second question is what's the difference between the two other than the payments being one-off and monthly respectively?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi @DosserTV
Have a look here:

Valerian

Oct 6, 2023
A script is a program that runs on browsers, normally written in javascript.

I have a few...
Hacxx M3U Playlist Builder 2 - Free Download and Online Version | IPTV Community
(Can include your iptv service to the list)

You mention one-time payment.
- I have a builder for paypal that accept paypal balance and credit cards
- it's recursive. Charge user every month

Check here...
(2) PayPal Direct Shopping Link Generator For Business 3 - Free Download or Online Version | IPTV Community

INCORRECT!

Scripts are automated PHP/python/JS which have MPD Links/Keys and some sort of streaming executable such as FFMPEG embedded in them which allow the operator to connect DIRECTLY to source material then rebroadcast it. This can work well for noobs for sometime, but as DRM keys tend to change, it requires an update from the seller.

The much better way to do things is to use o11, MpdPlayer or another DRM panel which allows direct control over the MPD links and keys. You can also manage channels etc. The main difference is these players DO NOT come with DRM keys or links and you need to seek out a reputable seller source. Often times keys are shared and make their way around the internet in various capacities but it's only those who have active accounts to the services and the knowhow to extract new links and keys who are able to provide updated ones when things change.

What is being asked above is how to become a source provider. Not how to generate player links.

Reactions: hacxx