What is the best IPTV App? (to watch your IPTV channels with)

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
ChrisKh

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
So im using GSE Smart IPTV Pro, but my channels on this app causes too much trouble, and i know its not the channels causing the trouble, its the actual App that im using.

Can someone recommend another app please?

NO ANDROID APP, im using my MacBook to my Apple TV.

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super reseller * Since 2017 *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
So im using GSE Smart IPTV Pro, but my channels on this app causes too much trouble, and i know its not the channels causing the trouble, its the actual App that im using.

Can someone recommend another app please?

NO ANDROID APP, im using my MacBook to my Apple TV.
Well.. Not that many options on MacBook .. However on your Apple TV you could give Smarters a try ;)

Reactions: ChrisKh
ChrisKh

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Well.. Not that many options on MacBook .. However on your Apple TV you could give Smarters a try ;)
I honestly dont have the newest version of the Apple TV, so i cant download any apps on it

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super reseller * Since 2017 *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
ahh i see..

The one app to use on your Macbook that rarely has any issues is VLC .. However its not the best in terms of channel management :)

Reactions: pista18 and ChrisKh
R

Regal-IPTV

Reseller
Jul 29, 2019
Best IPTV app in my honest opinion is Smarters app. Give it a shot.

ChrisKh

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Best IPTV app in my honest opinion is Smarters app. Give it a shot.
Smarters app is only for Android. It wouldnt work on my MacBook or my Apple TV. But thank you for advising me about it

ChrisKh

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Hi. Try to search iptv apk and try some. I think it's many m3u players in Apple store.
Hi, yes i have, and most of them are worse than GSE Smart IPTV Pro.

Reactions: uriX
uriX

uriX

*Verified reseller++
Reseller
May 2, 2018
Norway, Sweden
urix.eu
Reseller ID
uriX
Yes. I really know that there is nothing better than GSE for the past. but you never know. It is taste and pleasure.

B

Beth B Richard

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, you can use an IPTV Smarters pro app , it's the best app for IPTV channels without any interruption. You can give it a try.

ChrisKh

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Yes. I really know that there is nothing better than GSE for the past. but you never know. It is taste and pleasure.
I dowloaded/bought
Hi, you can use an IPTV Smarters pro app , it's the best app for IPTV channels without any interruption. You can give it a try.
Hi,

Thank you for your tips. But thats only for Android devices. I have a MacBook that i need a new streaming app for, and GSE is the best, but "the best" isnt good enough. It has too many problems, so im trynna look for another app (preferably better).