• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Why not communicate maintanance or other issues? (Admin pls read)

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Hello Admins, Mods,

I am a satisfied member since january 2017.
I understand that there can be issues and we have lived a few severe of them, always your technical crew has overcome the hard times and set some great service back on work again. Sometimes even risen from the ashes! Bravo.

I do not complain much here, I understand the cirucumstances and what to expect from this kind of service. Still here is my thing....
From the perspective of transparency you are one of the few who are due to this forum and dashboard abilities offer some transperency and an open communication platform. Again thank you.
We have many ways to communicatie, the chat, forum, e-mails and the dashboards.

Today the service is down, up... down etc. Probably paimtenance?
I think it is especially when it is a maintenance or a small issue, it will be a small effort a gentle gesture from your side to communicate this with us.
This can be by informing the resellers, the dashboard, in the chat or even at this lonesome forgotton good old topic here:

Now there are alot of people in the chat guessing and assuming a whole lot of BS.
I know from my experience that you will be back online again, so I have no worries.
But everytime this happens, I have to go to the forum to find out If I am the only one, while a small announcement in the forum, dashboard etc. would do the job.
The worse thing is, all this BS and negativity on the chat can never be good for your potential clients!

Take this in consideration and try to find an optimal communition method.

Kind Regards Krayhan

Fico1968

Jag pratar Svenska - Ja govorim Hrvatski
Reseller
Nov 13, 2019
Sweden
Reseller ID
myiptv629@gmail.com
thanks for the optimism, and that many here see their hard work

Reactions: krayhan

Sengir666

Nov 13, 2020
Hey guys. At the end I agree it will work soon but users may need a communication when there is a problem and regular updates to understamd what’a happening

IPStreamz App

Nov 13, 2020
Yes, it could be really nice to be able to maybe notify the customers in advance so we dont get lots of mails and even sms' about the system is down. it is hard to give an answer on when the system will be up again since there was no maintance message this time.