• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

XCIPTV help

si86efc

Sep 25, 2022
Randomly I get logged out and I cannot log back in, it says email or password is wrong when it’s not. I have tried every thing I can think of to get back in but it’s not having it. I have tried logging in an out of VPN changing location, stopping the app, clearing data, re installing the app, nothing works, is there some other reason I might be overlooking?
Thanks guys

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Randomly I get logged out and I cannot log back in, it says email or password is wrong when it’s not. I have tried every thing I can think of to get back in but it’s not having it. I have tried logging in an out of VPN changing location, stopping the app, clearing data, re installing the app, nothing works, is there some other reason I might be overlooking?
Thanks guys
What device? Try to reduce bouquet list (reduce m3u file size) and try also to turn on VPN.