• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

rusty

Apr 30, 2017
hi folks, been trying to get xc pluging to work for last few days
first i was using the zip file from dreambox4u.com, but i was getting "play list error" fault coming up
just tried the zip from page one,
i screen i get shows 2 blue boxes and a red home button, but no playlist
when i press any button on remote it sends the box in to restart
using a vu+ solo2 (origanal not clone) openblackhole image
i can view IPTV on this box with Tsmedia and an m3u file but it s buffering a lot of the time
guy i got the "line/service" from says to use xc plugin, but just can't get it working
folders on Vu+ show
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin
etc/enigma2/xc_e2_plugin.xml

guy sent me an xml file with his details on so i edited the origanal xc_e2_plugin.xml file so it shows just the details he sent me
(when i compare the origanal with his only differences are password name and web address)

anyone give me a clue to what could be wrong
thanks

Gerrd

Apr 30, 2017
hi folks, been trying to get xc pluging to work for last few days
first i was using the zip file from dreambox4u.com, but i was getting "play list error" fault coming up
just tried the zip from page one,
i screen i get shows 2 blue boxes and a red home button, but no playlist
when i press any button on remote it sends the box in to restart
using a vu+ solo2 (origanal not clone) openblackhole image
i can view IPTV on this box with Tsmedia and an m3u file but it s buffering a lot of the time
guy i got the "line/service" from says to use xc plugin, but just can't get it working
folders on Vu+ show
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin
etc/enigma2/xc_e2_plugin.xml

guy sent me an xml file with his details on so i edited the origanal xc_e2_plugin.xml file so it shows just the details he sent me
(when i compare the origanal with his only differences are password name and web address)

thanks
.XML in etc /enigma2, you need to edit the URL to that of provider and change user and pass in that xml

rusty

Apr 30, 2017
[

thanks[/QUOTE]
.XML in etc /enigma2, you need to edit the URL to that of provider and change user and pass in that xml[/QUOTE]

as i said in post I've edited the xml file
or should the fie id be XML

Masiveattack

Apr 26, 2017
Hi m8
Remove the file you edited and try the one your supplier sent you. I would use filezilla to remove file.

Harry H

Apr 29, 2017
Hi.

I am trying to use this plugin on a vu+ solo running blackhole. The plugin just crashes the box everytime.

edit: It now loads the plugin and I can see all channels in the list. However when I click on one I just get a blank screen and the stream never plays.

Last edited:

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Hi.

I am trying to use this plugin on a vu+ solo running blackhole. The plugin just crashes the box everytime.

edit: It now loads the plugin and I can see all channels in the list. However when I click on one I just get a blank screen and the stream never plays.
I had the same problem. I flashed openpli on my vu+ solo and never looked back :)

OpenPli 4