• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR - BF20 -- What app to use?

Shyve

Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

I've recently just purchased a Xiaomi box, because of my apps on the television (LGTV) has become very laggy and takes tons of time to actually watch something.

I've used SIPTV (Smart IPTV) app for about 2 years, and is fine with it. I've now tried it with the Xiaomi box and it seems to be working okey, besides the fact that I cannot access the menu at all with the controller (see attached picture).

So my question is;
1. Is there a way to access the menu with this controller?
2. Is there any better app that is more compatible with this controller?

Thanks, Shyve.

robl1966

Nov 6, 2016
You should defo try Tivimate...i have the firestick, Shield TV and the Mibox 4k and ive tried numerous iptv apps including SIPTV which i still use on my LG as there is an app in the store but on every other device i use Tivimate and if it came as an LG app id probably use it on that.

check out the Tivimate thread on here and also Reditt...i ended up buying the premium version

WallystyleNl

Nov 16, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi
You must click and hold the OK button

You can do that on tv screen hold OK button for options and when you click 1 time the button and see the list hold OK for options

Best regards

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi,

I've recently just purchased a Xiaomi box, because of my apps on the television (LGTV) has become very laggy and takes tons of time to actually watch something.

I've used SIPTV (Smart IPTV) app for about 2 years, and is fine with it. I've now tried it with the Xiaomi box and it seems to be working okey, besides the fact that I cannot access the menu at all with the controller (see attached picture).

So my question is;
1. Is there a way to access the menu with this controller?
2. Is there any better app that is more compatible with this controller?

Thanks, Shyve.
open channel list
when you see channel list: press the confirm button and keep it on hold for 2-3 seconds.
Then a menu comes up: click on GROUPS