• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

504 Gateway Time-out

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
portal not loading.

exist technical problem with mag portal or what?

i already generated new url but this not helping- portal not loading and after couples minutes i get 504 Gateway Time-out.

from my side all good. i make ping to mag server and not see losses of packet.

when be a fixed this error?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Try removing all groups using your boquestlist on dashboard and only keep one country and the restart the box and see if that helps :)

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
not see sense.from pc same problem. before worked all good.yesterday i watched portal any times . after i shutdown my box and go to my panel and extended my subscription to one year. half of hour ago i decided check new term of my subscribtionx and wath any channels . but got 504.from pc i now not see whis error but page of portal not loading and only stupid white page without nothing

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
So have you done a diagnosis on your account ? and if so what was the result

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
yes. i maked diagnosis and all alright showing. .in count message MAG:You can add again now .i generate new, but not helped this to better side. then i start use playlist in SIPTV player. and hour ago starting black screen. and .now for me not possible use playlist too and totally i not have method to watch channels without any reasons. in my panel "ADMIN" is red color/ i contacted to support via dashboard but not responding from him to me/

how many time wait????? and how to contact to Admin?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
If your reseller is not responding to you , contact a mod on here ( green color ) and they may be able to contact the reseller and have him fix you r issue.

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
i to myself reseller . paid for dashboard in 2015.
but i got answer in dashboard from ""support"" that i use more than one device in same time and my line locked by admin/
but this not true. already 6 years i use only stalker portal and only today because of 505 error i start used playlist via SIPTV player and after couples hours i locked/
support to my request about to show to me log of multiple connection in same time not answered/
and not answered to my request to me refund from dashboard because not possible use subscription in locked condition.
i very surprised by this attitude to me .
i not broke rules and use line only to myself and with one connection

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
again portal not loading.
exist technical problem with mag portal or what?
504 Gateway Time-out :mad: