• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

If you are looking to purchase an IPTV Subscription you can use this thread to submit a request and a wait for an offer to be presented in your Private Messages section.

While requesting an IPTV Subscription, you must enter the following details inside you request.
The duration for the Subscription:

The type of device you want use the Subscription on:
The country that you are located in:

*Please avoid entering your Email address or MAC address inside your request.
*Please note, not following the format demonstrated above, will get your Subscription request deleted.

For additional information, we highly recommend visiting the below thread for newcomers.
https://iptv.community/threads/guide-for-new-users.7295/

Important notice to Resellers:
Please avoid replying to the Subscription request.
Please note, replying to the Subscription requests will be deleted.

Resellers who give out a Subscription to a user which didn't follow the Subscription requesting format will receive a warning point.
More information about the warning points can be found at :
https://iptv.community/threads/warning-point-offences.7293/

Help protect our Community: Report users sending incomplete website links in private messages—adding spaces to URLs could signal a scam. Please use the report function. Thank you!

Last edited:

David Bu

Sep 7, 2017
Hello,
I am planning to buy a new line with a 3 connectin (3 devices) Multiroom service.
If I buy the Multi Connection, will I get 3 seperate M3U links?
Or is it only one M3U link?
Can I watch 3 different channels on 3 different TVs?
Thanks,
David