• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

a reseller with the worst customer relations skills

tkisby

Sep 24, 2019
On behalf of my sister I bought an iptv service from Thomas (Tommy)Harper trading as Quality live entertainment on Telegram.
My sister paid him the amount requested but he failed to provide log in details for several days, blaming his bank.
Finally on receipt of them I duly tested them before passing on to my sister. I initially had problems after downloading the link receiving the error message "cannot connect to server".
Contacted Tommy via private chat on telegram . However he said it was working at his end so I must have input details incorrectly. This was not the case. He was not at all helpful.
Eventually I managed to access server and told him that whilst the picture was available the sound was not for any of the programmes.
Again he was most unhelpful and said it must be my fault.
I eventually passed the log in details to my sister who encountered the same login problem of being unable to contact server. I ensured she had input correct details and that she had installed an apk downloader.
Tommy also advised that die to problems he was having that the login details were temporary and would provide new ones in a couple of days. This never happened.
So I contacted him again re-iterating the problems. At this point he became aggressive and abusive.
I said that as my sister had not been able to get into the service let alone use it, that she wanted a refund. Again he was abusive and totally refused to make a refund.
So now she is stuck having g paid the full amount requested a dxwithca service e she cannot access.
The man is a crook a liar and a con man.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
On behalf of my sister I bought an iptv service from Thomas (Tommy)Harper trading as Quality live entertainment on Telegram.
My sister paid him the amount requested but he failed to provide log in details for several days, blaming his bank.
Finally on receipt of them I duly tested them before passing on to my sister. I initially had problems after downloading the link receiving the error message "cannot connect to server".
Contacted Tommy via private chat on telegram . However he said it was working at his end so I must have input details incorrectly. This was not the case. He was not at all helpful.
Eventually I managed to access server and told him that whilst the picture was available the sound was not for any of the programmes.
Again he was most unhelpful and said it must be my fault.
I eventually passed the log in details to my sister who encountered the same login problem of being unable to contact server. I ensured she had input correct details and that she had installed an apk downloader.
Tommy also advised that die to problems he was having that the login details were temporary and would provide new ones in a couple of days. This never happened.
So I contacted him again re-iterating the problems. At this point he became aggressive and abusive.
I said that as my sister had not been able to get into the service let alone use it, that she wanted a refund. Again he was abusive and totally refused to make a refund.
So now she is stuck having g paid the full amount requested a dxwithca service e she cannot access.
The man is a crook a liar and a con man.

Who is Tommy?
Where did you find that Tommy?
Did you even purchase a iptv subscription here or from a random guy on Facebook?
I feel like your post has not to do with any reseller here on forum.

tkisby

Sep 24, 2019
Who is Tommy?
Where did you find that Tommy?
Did you even purchase a iptv subscription here or from a random guy on Facebook?
I feel like your post has not to do with any reseller here on forum.
No he is not a seller on this site. My apologies If it misled anyone. That was never my intention. I was so incensed with this guy's actions that i thought it worth posting. Happy to take it down if required.