• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Advanced Playback Options for smoother streaming (Cosmi ipTV)

Stevyn

Jan 12, 2024
Sometimes I have freezing problems, especially with 1080p channels.
I see in Cosmi ipTV player you have several Advanced Playback Options.
Is there any I can change to have smoother streaming : Tunneled Video Playback, Decoder options (HW/SW), H264/AVC, HLS Extractor Options, Video buffer, datasource (Cronet or OkHttp),... ?

Reactions: Franzis12

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Sometimes I have freezing problems, especially with 1080p channels.
I see in Cosmi ipTV player you have several Advanced Playback Options.
Is there any I can change to have smoother streaming : Tunneled Video Playback, Decoder options (HW/SW), H264/AVC, HLS Extractor Options, Video buffer, datasource (Cronet or OkHttp),... ?
try between MPEGTS and HLS, try another app, change DNS server settings and try also VPN.

Franzis12

Apr 28, 2023
So for me it has been running cosmi for almost 2 years without any problems! No matter whether ts or hls!! no matter me or without vpn!

I have 5 different lines and none of them cause any problems

I would try a different provider instead of another app

I've never had a problem until now

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
So for me it has been running cosmi for almost 2 years without any problems! No matter whether ts or hls!! no matter me or without vpn!

I have 5 different lines and none of them cause any problems

I would try a different provider instead of another app

I've never had a problem until now
It depend on ISP (internet service provider), more and more ISP doing ISP throttling, in such a case, DNS change and VPN might be helpful to get buffering and blocks under control.

Franzis12

Apr 28, 2023
It depend on ISP (internet service provider), more and more ISP doing ISP throttling, in such a case, DNS change and VPN might be helpful to get buffering and blocks under control.
Yes, that's true but usually the provider is bad

and I also told the mod I don't spam but it can't be edited and the links cosmi iptv player wasn't an iptv provider

This is a panel from the player and not a provider

But it's not a problem for me, I have cosmi and good providers without a buffer