• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Belgian channels down, displaying wrong channels, missing channels and duplicate channels.

Brauwer

Nov 22, 2021
BE
A lot of stuff is going wrong here.
For now:
  • Play Sports 1 is showing Play 6
  • Play Sports 2 is showing Play 5
  • Play Sports 3-5 are down half the time 'Coming soon'
  • Eleven sports 1,2 and 3 channels are down half the time 'Coming soon'
  • Play Sports and Play channels EPG are mixed up by times.
  • Eleven Sports 1, 2 and 3 have both a Dutch and French speaking variant. So 6 channels in total, only 3 are online and most of the time are the French one. If up.
  • Channels like Q2, vitaya, ... no longer exists and have been rebranded to vtm x or play x channels.
I'm happy to provide more information like channel renaming, which are duplicates. But please reach out to me if you're able and wanting to fix this.

Reactions: marius_cz

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello, please report it through your Dashboard

Channel Report:
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report it at the "Channels section" directly from your Dashboard.
If the channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB.

If the issue you are facing is not on the list, you can create a ticket for it and explain it in detail.

If you can't find the channel in the list, you can create a ticket and explain the issue.
If there are any service issues, send a ticket with the requested details to support via your dashboard.

Brauwer

Nov 22, 2021
BE
I'm sorry Nonid, but this is not a structural way to solve these issues I'm afraid.
I have been reporting this through the dashboard. But after 2 days. 5 days or 10 days. The same issue is back.

I don't want to spend my time reporting every channel that's down.