• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Black Screen every 2 or 3 minutes

doc10pt

Sep 26, 2019
Hello.
I´m using Smart IPTV in a Samsung TV.
I'm facing the problem (black screen) with some streams (not all).
The streams works fine in another devices (PC and tablet) but not in the SAMSUNG TV.
My internet connection is good and i'm using wired connection for this TV.
I'm also using a VPN service but i have the same problem with the service off.
I already changed the DNS (i´m now using Google DNS but i already tried severals ones, included DNS from my VPN provider.
I turned off the Automotion feature from TV.
I change the settings from buffer in Smart IPTV (Default was 4, i tried with 1 and 10).
Don't know what to do anymore..
Can someone help me?
Sorry for bad english :)

Orias

Mar 27, 2016
Did you ever fix this Doc?

I have the same problem with SIPTV on my Samsung! I have a 600mb connection (up and down), with the TV using a wired connection. I have the exact same setup in another house, and it's fine! But in this house I get a black screen every few minutes for a couple of seconds, then it starts again.

I'm not sure what's causing it, but I've tried all of the options you also suggested above!

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
There are 2 versions of the M3U available .. Please try both the HLS and the MPEGTS version to see wich one works best . This can differ from TV to TV .. So on one TV MPEGTS works great and on another make/modell it doesnt..

Regards

Orias

Mar 27, 2016
I'll give that a go, thanks! I am using Xtreme-Editor though, and I can't seem to find an HLS download option with them.
Do I need to create a new Xtreme-Editor entry based on the HLS link from Rapid?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Just change the output of the line so it lookes like this at the end of the line...

For MPEGTS ------ type=m3u_plus&output=ts

For HLS ----- type=m3u_plus&output=m3u8

Reactions: Nonid