• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Black screen with a new IPTV under test

habib2535

Jan 27, 2020
Paris
I just contacted a seller who provided me with a 24 hours test period. I followed the instructions and issued the Wget command on my DM800HD / Newnigma2 / latest vhannibal settings.
The command installed an "IPTV" bouquet on the top of vhannibal List properly but when i access the channels NONE of them worked … black screen everywhere

I just saw an exception on the bottom of the provided list on a channel called (Family Reunion …) where i got an image for 2 / 3 seconds on the screen but it crashes th entire box

Any one had a similar problem ? i really do not see what could be wrong with my installation and where to look

habib2535

Jan 27, 2020
Paris
Ok … got it to work on windows 10 / VLC... so the link is correct

seems like my infrastructure DM8000HS / Newnigma2 is not powerful enough to process the signal…. Thus the parallel post i submitted to ask for the best device to run IPTV

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
If you are used to enigma and do not want to add another box just for IPTV better change your existing enigma box with a newer 4k one and than you will have sat terrestrial and IPTV all in one box

Reactions: habib2535

habib2535

Jan 27, 2020
Paris
Thanks you … that's the excat conclusion i came to...
i have been told that the new generation of DM900/920HD will do the job … Any confirmation these are suitable IPTV devices ?

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
all latest generations of Dreambox, Vu+, Octagon, Edision are fine.
stick to the latest images (OpenATV, OpenPLi, PurE2 etc.) as well.

Reactions: habib2535

habib2535

Jan 27, 2020
Paris
Installed my new box Dm900UHD with OpenPli7.2 Star and activated VPN…. Much better display and zapping… However i am still not clearing 100% of the channels … some are freezing or not displaying at all ...

Anyone has an idea about other factors that can improve performances of reading IPTV flows ? (Accelerator ? codic ? Filter ? …)

I also ordered a Zgemma 7.2 to compare performances