• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

C more fotboll down

Bajen12

Nov 6, 2017
This exact problem tends to happen a lot more frequently this last couple of months, than before. Both with c more and viasat

dpgoat

Jun 3, 2018
Yes its a loop on the cmore football channel and and the Cmore Live channels have been inactive for a while now also :/

TVTimmen

Apr 3, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
TVTimmen
And now again its looping a sequense from the game and is "stuck" also the backup channel uses the same source, so if one of them go down, both goes down. This is the most important channel for my clients as the swedish fotboll league is shown on this channel. It is a recurring problem, so please make sure to do something about it.

Orbitaliztic

Apr 5, 2017
The Swedish sports channels never work when there is a game on. Please fix this or I won’t renew my subscription

Adem Harbas

Sep 5, 2017
C more fotboll has terrible quality. Complete garbage. I did a ticket weeks ago and got "we are aware bla bla bla...." but are you actually doing anything about this? Whats the point of the forum if you never respond on complaints? You are making money out of this and it should work properly