• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

channels do not work without VPN

sekerpare

May 12, 2022
Hello I am from the UK and my channel do not load at all without a VPN, but with one they buffer continuously. What can I do about this?

Reactions: vitshinzo

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hey,
Fristly you need to be informed that all tv companies protect their content and make isp provider block some famous iptv providers.. As rapid one of the best iptv products available in market they block their ip's servers

So kindly to bypass this block try to use different vpn providers and different servers conx until you got good Internet access to rapid servers

I use nord vpn & open vpn [free rapid vpn] at my end I have no problem

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
This block happen in prime time when sport event start

So if I will be in your situation directly I use 4g mobile data when football soccer game start or f1 race & with any diff sport events start
As I know there is no isp block through 4g mobile so it's one of the best and easiest solution
You can use your phone like a hot-spot.

Reactions: Nonid

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
please instructions for a hot spot with mobile phone ;)
If you as a reseller need instructions on how to make a hotspot how do you give support to your clients ? I'm sure you could " Google " that information.

sekerpare

May 12, 2022
Hello I have tried using nord and mullvad, both buffer when on rapid but not on other providers. So is hotspot my only choice.

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hello I have tried using nord and mullvad, both buffer when on rapid but not on other providers. So is hotspot my only choice.
During sport events use 4g mobile data so you can avoid buffering issue

This one of lot solutions available
As I montionned you can try multiple nord servers location until you got good conx with rapid servers