• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Check playlist....

PalVajarVi

Jan 16, 2021
I used to use a Firestick and the Smart IPTV app, never a problem.
Since I got my new LG tv (86nano series) I just decided to use the Smart IPTV app that was preinstalled.
Sometimes it works fine, sometimes I get the message URL Nr.1 error - Check playlist Nr.1
If I reload the playlist it sometimes comes back and works perfectly, other times it doesn't.
If I leave the TV off for several hours and come back the next days it always works.
It's very frustrating. I have reduced the playlist to only 2 countries and it's no better.
What's the cure for this, and if there isn't one, what app is more reliable than Smart IPTV?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

check out
or

Regards @Nonid

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I used to use a Firestick and the Smart IPTV app, never a problem.
Since I got my new LG tv (86nano series) I just decided to use the Smart IPTV app that was preinstalled.
Sometimes it works fine, sometimes I get the message URL Nr.1 error - Check playlist Nr.1
If I reload the playlist it sometimes comes back and works perfectly, other times it doesn't.
If I leave the TV off for several hours and come back the next days it always works.
It's very frustrating. I have reduced the playlist to only 2 countries and it's no better.
What's the cure for this, and if there isn't one, what app is more reliable than Smart IPTV?
Thank you in advance.
Probably tvs cache is limited for rapids big m3u list. Remove some countries from bouquet list and try also the HLS instead of mpegts variant or the other way around, that might help to get it working.

Reactions: Nonid

PalVajarVi

Jan 16, 2021
I downloaded Duplex Play app and added my playlist. But it won't load..
Says Playlist returns error. (Server not responding) Please fix the error and try again...

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Says Playlist returns error. (Server not responding) Please fix the error and try again...
Hello,

are you sure you have a valid subscription?
if not you could request for a trial here and test it with dulpex play app or smart iptv....

PalVajarVi

Jan 16, 2021
My seller is trapex and I have 5 lines with him, have had him for more than a year. There are no problems with any line except this one on my new LG tv...

PalVajarVi

Jan 16, 2021
Looking at the line - I added a MAC address for the TV when I bought it, but different credentials are there on the Duplex app.
Should I remove the original MAC address where it says MAG?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Looking at the line - I added a MAC address for the TV when I bought it, but different credentials are there on the Duplex app.
Should I remove the original MAC address where it says MAG?
yes, pls remove it and try, than the duplex issue should be fixed.

Regards @Nonid

Mich

Aug 25, 2021
Hi
Did you manage to resolve the issue ? I currently have the same problem on duplex play and have no idea how to fix it.
If resolved, could you please advise what actions have you taken