• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Connecting Formuler Z7+ to hotel wifi

cruizemissile27

Nov 6, 2018
I am trying to connect my Z7+ to a hotel wifi. Wifi connectivity fails as I suspect that I can't access the acceptance of terms page that would come up on my PC browser. Is there a good way to either bypass this feature or possibly enter the correct information?

PaTech

Subscriptions, Free Trials, Support
Reseller
Jan 2, 2018
DC
Reseller ID
PaTech
I am trying to connect my Z7+ to a hotel wifi. Wifi connectivity fails as I suspect that I can't access the acceptance of terms page that would come up on my PC browser. Is there a good way to either bypass this feature or possibly enter the correct information?
You going to need a mouse that you can connect by wire to your box

PaTech

Subscriptions, Free Trials, Support
Reseller
Jan 2, 2018
DC
Reseller ID
PaTech
Thats what I use when I was in a hotel in NM that when I was loading the portal the page from the hotel free wi-fi would come up and I had to accept the agreements and click tow boxes to enter the room number and last name

cruizemissile27

Nov 6, 2018
When I try to load the portal page the message that comes back is "Please check your internet connection and portal URL". Would this be where you were prompted for the acceptance, room number etc. I have the correct ssid and password, but the system says no internet connection. Am I missing a step here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
You could try asking the Hotel staff. In most cases, they will be able to help you out with this kind of problems.

Jterijdt

May 28, 2017
Hey cruizemissile27, kind of useless info for you at the moment, but sharing it anyway...
To circumvent this problem, i usually bring a cheap wifi repeater when travelling
(I personally use the 'Xiaomi WIFI Repeater 2' or '5 in 1 Mini Portable 150Mbps 3G WIFI Wireless Router Hotspot', but probably any would do).
It fixes the issue of the acceptance of terms page (you agree with the terms on one device (phone/laptop) and it won't show up for any other device connecting through the repeater). It also will let you connect mulitple devices if the hotel's wifi policy allows only one device per room to be connected.