• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

convert m3u to portal URL

SamTony

Oct 11, 2020
Dears,
How can I convert my m3u playlist to Portal URL, as I want to use my global media Box/
Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi there and welcome to the forum .

Please be advised that only Rapid iptv is supported here,

So if you have a valid Rapid iptv subscription you can simply add your MAC adress to your dashboard wich then gives you the correct Portaladress to add to your box ;)

Regards

@Sense

SamTony

Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for your quick response.
Yes, I have a valid Rapid IPTV subscription, unfortunately, I don't know how to do it.
Please, can you guide me through the procedure?
I greatly appreciated your cooperation.
Many thanks

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Yes, I have a valid Rapid IPTV subscription, unfortunately, I don't know how to do it.
Many thanks
Do you have access to your dashboard? You should find the m3u link & portal url there.
And if you don't have access to the dashboard, who is your reseller ? And did you talk to him already?

SamTony

Oct 11, 2020
Many thanks
Do you have access to your dashboard? You should find the m3u link & portal url there.
And if you don't have access to the dashboard, who is your reseller ? And did you talk to him already?
Yes, I have access to my dashboard and I have access to m3u link.

SamTony

Oct 11, 2020
Many thanks
Yes, I have access to my dashboard and I have access to m3u link. Unfortunately, I can't determine the Portal ULR.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Many thanks

Yes, I have access to my dashboard and I have access to m3u link.
Send a pm to me and I am going to guide you through the dashboard and help you to find the portal url ;)