• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Crappy service

TellMe

Nov 6, 2019
Reseller ID
ringhole111
Hello I have a years subscription with smarters and before the xstream thing happened it was fine. Now it's constantly buffering and generally crappy. Is there anything that I can do to make it better as the suppliers are very unhelpful. Thanks

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Have you tried any other apps? I recommend GSE or XCIPTV, much better than smarters imo.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello I have a years subscription with smarters and before the xstream thing happened it was fine. Now it's constantly buffering and generally crappy. Is there anything that I can do to make it better as the suppliers are very unhelpful. Thanks
change your DNS in router settings from autoamtically to manually: 1.1.1.1 & 8.8.8.8
or change it in specific devise directly: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/how-to-change-dns-on-different-iptv-devices
if that doesnt work, try vpn.

if your subscription is from a third party platform, you should try to test our service and finally get a subscription out of our community ;)

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I had massive issues with smarters, changed to Xciptv yesterday and set the setting to HLS (under "settings") in the player. Very happy with the result and had no buffering at all after that.