• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Developing a new IPTV player for Windows

bLight

Sep 8, 2023
Hi, I am the developer of Zoom Player, a media player for Windows.

Zoom Player can already stream M3U playlists, but with the help of a few IPTV enthusiast, I am working on making the entire experience a lot smoother.

If you are interested and would like to help beta-test this feature, please let me know.

Reactions: hacxx

VialeTordis

Oct 12, 2023
That sounds like an exciting project you're working on for Zoom Player! Making IPTV streaming smoother is definitely a great goal. If you need beta testers, you might want to consider reaching out to communities or forums specifically focused on IPTV enthusiasts. They could provide valuable feedback and insights to fine-tune your feature.

bLight

Sep 8, 2023
That sounds like an exciting project you're working on for Zoom Player! Making IPTV streaming smoother is definitely a great goal. If you need beta testers, you might want to consider reaching out to communities or forums specifically focused on IPTV enthusiasts. They could provide valuable feedback and insights to fine-tune your feature.
This is exactly what I'm trying to do, find beta testers, but I'm having difficulties even funding communities I can post in, I welcome any suggestion.

bLight

Sep 8, 2023
Download the trial beta version of Zoom Player 18 MAX