• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Difficulty Using Stalker Portal on Shield

dsscottage

Sep 6, 2018
Before subscribing to an IPTV provider, I tested various IPTV free trials on my Shield using Tivimate. The trials using a playlist or Extreme Codes have worked well. However, I am having difficulty with a stalker portal. The best IPTV provider that I found only offers the service using Stalker and I can't get it to work on Tivimate. In the meantime, I using the service on STBEmu.

When the URL and MAC address of the Stalker portal are entered in Tivimate, the service is processed and the channels are shown but neither the channel content nor the EPG are populated.

Is there any other setting that I need to change to get the Stalker portal working properly in Tivimate (other than entering the Stalker URL and MAC address)?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Before subscribing to an IPTV provider, I tested various IPTV free trials on my Shield using Tivimate. The trials using a playlist or Extreme Codes have worked well. However, I am having difficulty with a stalker portal. The best IPTV provider that I found only offers the service using Stalker and I can't get it to work on Tivimate. In the meantime, I using the service on STBEmu.

When the URL and MAC address of the Stalker portal are entered in Tivimate, the service is processed and the channels are shown but neither the channel content nor the EPG are populated.

Is there any other setting that I need to change to get the Stalker portal working properly in Tivimate (other than entering the Stalker URL and MAC address)?
portal is kind of old fashion, i strongly prefer m3u and/or xtream codes (xc) login.
but rapid works also with portal, you can add mac addres (or mac id or stb emu mac) under the dashboard and you will get the unique portal url.
feel free to make a post here and get your offers: