• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Direct Streams

streama1

Jul 5, 2023
Streams available from the following country:

UK
US including locals
CA
ES
Italia
DSTV
NL
DE
BG
Adults
Events (NBA,NFL, NHL, PPV, ETC...)
Nordic (SE, FK, FI, NO)

Pm for trials.

ASTV-US

Jul 14, 2021
Watch This Guy, He is A Scammer.
He is reselling Channels but when he go to Telegram and he is telling me it's script he is selling.

You Don't sell script per connection.?
It;'s either you are selling channels for restream or you selling script. It does not matter if you made the Channels or where the streams are coming from.

Please help me educate this Guy.

streama1

Jul 5, 2023
Watch This Guy, He is A Scammer.
He is reselling Channels but when he go to Telegram and he is telling me it's script he is selling.

You Don't sell script per connection.?
It;'s either you are selling channels for restream or you selling script. It does not matter if you made the Channels or where the streams are coming from.

Please help me educate this Guy.
You are delusional and an imbecile. I never told you i sell scripts. You clearly can read the post? I told you channels are directly from scripts. Then you start complaining on the price how you can get them cheaper. Anyways i wont waste any more time with you also before accusing me of scamming you should have proof…

ASTV-US

Jul 14, 2021
You are delusional and an imbecile. I never told you i sell scripts. You clearly can read the post? I told you channels are directly from scripts. Then you start complaining on the price how you can get them cheaper. Anyways i wont waste any more time with you also before accusing me of scamming you should have proof…
I don't just Want anyone to fall on your trap. You are the real Imbecile. Read I post I did not insult you.!
Why did you delete the Chat? How ill I prove now here? Because after you realized you were the Idiot, you deleted the Chat. And Now Saying I clearly can Read.
You Clearly told me to don't sell restream But script.

I did not say you did Scam me but that is what you wanted to do. But I am mot Stupid as you think!

streama1

Jul 5, 2023
I don't just Want anyone to fall on your trap. You are the real Imbecile. Read I post I did not insult you.!
Why did you delete the Chat? How ill I prove now here? Because after you realized you were the Idiot, you deleted the Chat. And Now Saying I clearly can Read.
You Clearly told me to don't sell restream But script.

I did not say you did Scam me but that is what you wanted to do. But I am mot Stupid as you think!
You are saying this shit because i told you the price. Then you start complaining how you can make them cheaper. You didn't even test…. Instead of wasting time here since you are “professional” like you stated why not make them yourself instead of buying?