• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Dutch channels quality

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
Hopefully someone with the right responsibility of influence can help out here, and hopefully more of you fellow Dutchies can post their experience here and unite in order to have the matter improved / solved.

Over the last couple of years, I have opened multiple tickets and posted multiple posts about the quality of Dutch channels. Many of the so called 'FHD' channels, are in fact just HD, if not even worse than 720p. To make things worse, most of these channels run at 25fps and not 50fps.

Clearly, all tickets are closed with the note 'fixed', but as expected nothing has been done.

Lets start with fixing the following first three channels, that are all three supposed to be FHD, but run at 720p and 25fps:
ESPN FHD NL
ESPN 2 FHD NL
Ziggo Sport FHD NL

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
Can we get a reply from a forum mod or the provider himself please, would like to see this taken care of.

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
Still no support... When going through the payment process the support is there 100/100, but afterwards it seems like you guys are not present. :)

• Love
Reactions: Artan92

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
At the end of the week it has been 4 months since this problem (at least this specific post) has been mentioned, how come the problems are still not fixed and we have to deal with the same issues for at least these three channels?

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
Dear Trapex, this is a terrible form of customer service. First of all you close the ticket without me being able to respond to it. Second, rather than addressing the issue and offering the customer support you think you're smart by just popping up a screenshot and that's it.

If you use your eyes, you clearly see that this is not FHD quality, but rather terrible.

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 15.03.48.png

• Love

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Dear Dimitri M...First of all: Behave like an adult and not like a child.

Your ticket was:
ESPN 2 FHD NL has the following problems:
- It is not FHD, but 720p MAX
- 25 fps, making it impossible to follow sports.

I checked the ESPN 2 FHD NL and it has a resolution of 1920x1080p and is therefore a FHD channel.

This information can't be wrong, what the player is giving out.

The resolution info which Players give out is CORRECT!

AND i will close the tickets when tickets ending with:
Besides, this is customer service. Wether you agree with me or not is irrelevant; you should address the problem at hand. The problem is for many more channels. Please dive into the problem deeper, because for NL to begin with the ESPN and Ziggo channels are pretty unwatchable due to 720p and/or a low fps.

Last edited:

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
I think that the way you reply is bang out of order, but regardless of that I'd like to see the initial problem solved and not create another one, and I guess with me many other Dutch viewers as well.

Let's assume what you say is right: the quality is 1920x1080, FHD, and the problem is with my eyesight...
Let's compare the ESPN 2 NL FHD to the HD channel:

ESPN 2 FHD NL.png

ESPN 2 HD NL.png

Both show the resolution is 1920x1080 with 30 fps. Now it could be my eyes, but when you look at the scoreboard down and the signs in both top corners, you clearly see that the 'FHD' is sharper than the 'HD'.

Please shine your light on this, thanks!

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
AND AGAIN AND AGAIN:

RESELLERS are NOT able to CHANGE / FIX Source or CHANNELS or improve by Server or ANYTHING!
This I find too easy as an excuse. At the end of the line, you as a reseller are the face of the service and bear the responsibilities of helping us as optimal as possible. What you're doing now is like saying you don't clean your dogs poo 'because it isn't yours'. Unfortunately you guys are our only points of contact; we assume you as middleman have a platform or contact person to report issues to.

Feel free to give me contact data of people higher up the chain if possible and necessary if we can get the problems solved that way easier.

trapex

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
Reseller ID
trapex
This I find too easy as an excuse. At the end of the line, you as a reseller are the face of the service and bear the responsibilities of helping us as optimal as possible. What you're doing now is like saying you don't clean your dogs poo 'because it isn't yours'. Unfortunately you guys are our only points of contact; we assume you as middleman have a platform or contact person to report issues to.

Feel free to give me contact data of people higher up the chain if possible and necessary if we can get the problems solved that way easier.

try to speak with admin then @IPTV Community

trapex

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
Reseller ID
trapex
I think that the way you reply is bang out of order, but regardless of that I'd like to see the initial problem solved and not create another one, and I guess with me many other Dutch viewers as well.

Let's assume what you say is right: the quality is 1920x1080, FHD, and the problem is with my eyesight...
Let's compare the ESPN 2 NL FHD to the HD channel:

View attachment 12715

View attachment 12716

Both show the resolution is 1920x1080 with 30 fps. Now it could be my eyes, but when you look at the scoreboard down and the signs in both top corners, you clearly see that the 'FHD' is sharper than the 'HD'.

Please shine your light on this, thanks!

here:

watched with formuler z and samsung frame.
for me its FHD and enough FHD!