• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG on GSE app va iPlaytv

Joshua123

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, hope you can help?

I used to use GSE app for my IP-TVlooking but was not a fan of the interface so tonight i downloaded iPlayTV to try it out.
In the GSE app I just paste in the M3U file and eveything works.
But in iPlayTV it asks for a EPG url file (i dont have a specific that one)
So any suggestions since it works fine in GSE (the epg) without filling anything more then the M3U file, how to do it in iPlayTV?

Many thanks in advance

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, hope you can help?

I used to use GSE app for my IP-TVlooking but was not a fan of the interface so tonight i downloaded iPlayTV to try it out.
In the GSE app I just paste in the M3U file and eveything works.
But in iPlayTV it asks for a EPG url file (i dont have a specific that one)
So any suggestions since it works fine in GSE (the epg) without filling anything more then the M3U file, how to do it in iPlayTV?

Many thanks in advance
I've sent you a pm regarding EPG, hope that's helpful to you ;)

helloodk

May 31, 2018
I have the same problem.. When I enter the url to the EPG like this
It still say that "No EPG available." then I tried to use the https://www.iptv-epg.com and made a new EPG from my M3U file but I got the same resultat.
I don't know what to do to get the EPG to work in iPlay.. It works great in GSE but it looks not very nice.. that is the reason I buy the iPlayTV..
Can anyone help me?

Netuddki

Jan 2, 2017
Watch the tutorial video on the main page on iptv-epg.com to learn how to use the site.
That site is a powerful tool for creating EPG and editing your m3u file, but it doesn'T work by magic.
You need to learn how to use it.

When you created your m3u and epg there, you can paste the url of the m3u in any app and you will get the epg automatically, if the app can read the m3u correctly.

You are better off if you use their own app which gives you more information about the shows than any other app.