• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Few questions

Pattison

Sep 27, 2019
So im going through the frequently asked questions and other threads but too much to digest in a short time so, i have a Samsung Smart TV (UE65HU7500 - or similar to this 2014 model if i recall).

I have installed Smart IPTV and have a reseller who activated the service for me. Im not entirely happy with the service so im finding some other reseller but i have read articles where people are going to the smart IPTV site and adding in their own key links etc. What are these and how could I take advantage of these?

If I don't like my current service and decided to enter my Mac details with another service provider would this mean the old service is no longer relevant?

What should the basic requirements be for a service? I.e. should they have a VPN etc?

I read the news about extreme codes being taken down, if my existing provider is using there services does this mean my service won't work at this point in time? I'm trying to find a legal but stable service.

Is there a way I could upload my own movies to a server and have them available on my IPTV? If course all my movies are original and purchased. My concern is I had a lot of issues with ultraviolet closing..... Then flixster so I'm just trying to get all the info before making a decision.

Apologies for the number of questions but appreciate any guidance/help.