• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

For admin. Need help, i can't reply to messages

Comet_Wing

Nov 21, 2021
i try to send a suggention to "vod request" but when i try to post i got this message

" Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "

this is a screenshot of the message I am trying to send

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm frensh)

image_2021-11-21_205304.png

Attachments

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi
Try to not posting url the bot considering url as spam
If you still got this error message
Send me message including your request.. I will help you to posting your request

Jahvis

Oct 14, 2022
Reseller ID
keyonyijahvis0@gmail.com
Hello
for some reason, I can't post a comment on the channels I'll want to be added to my channel list. Find below the error message.

" Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello
for some reason, I can't post a comment on the channels I'll want to be added to my channel list. Find below the error message.

Hello,

if you trying to post a link try it without https://....

Regards