• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

GSE program guide

Allissey

Oct 14, 2021
Hi @Ericm1374 I have the same question. I do not need epg for 17.000+ channels, only for the three countries in my channel list. But how can I get GSE to only show the channels that I need to see.
Also: GSE seems like a great cross platform app but after more than 1 year I am still looking for good tutorials. What is the difference between local and xtream and m3u for instance? What used best?

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
@Ericm1374 & @Allissey if i understand you both looking for customize Playlist and remove all unwatched Bouquets list ..you can do this on dashboard if you have valid rapid iptv subscription ..
if not then contact your iptv provider and ask them to remove all unwatched channels .. . like this epg info will disappear also unwatched channels

Reactions: Nonid

Allissey

Oct 14, 2021
Unfortunately that did not do the trick @vitshinzo in my case. As you suggested, my provider limited the bouquet to three countries, but in GSE when showing "Electronic Program Guide" I still get an overview of the world's programs.. it's a bit of an overkill.

Reactions: vitshinzo

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Unfortunately that did not do the trick @vitshinzo in my case. As you suggested, my provider limited the bouquet to three countries, but in GSE when showing "Electronic Program Guide" I still get an overview of the world's programs.. it's a bit of an overkill.
This mean your iptv provider do not work with channels category

This why you get all world's channels.. Ask him to sort channels by categories.. This will help you to get only what you want
Otherwise you can always ask for rapid trial from this thread

With RAPID you have power to manage your line as you want :)