• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Help! Can't play iptv over my Wifi!

TA4Life

Oct 21, 2018
Hi All,

my iptv is being able to connect to my wifi network anymore after it had been working 2 months.It doesn't work my Smart TV, Android phone and even laptop but it works perfectly through 4G data and also on another wifi network! i assume that my provider is blocking it? Any ideas how i can overcome that or and solution how to fix it? thanks in advance.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
do you use a proxy or vpn at home ?
if yes, try it again without proxy/vpn.
if no, you can try to bypass ISP block with a dedicated VPN.
bt first you should get in contact with your reseller and double check if he can help you with it.

Michael MD

John
Staff member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi All,

my iptv is being able to connect to my wifi network anymore after it had been working 2 months.It doesn't work my Smart TV, Android phone and even laptop but it works perfectly through 4G data and also on another wifi network! i assume that my provider is blocking it? Any ideas how i can overcome that or and solution how to fix it? thanks in advance.
Hello

Do you have the issue with Etisalat ISP?

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Restart your router completly to get a fresh ip and then try again

Reactions: Nonid

Jamie Yarwood

Oct 22, 2018
I have a mag 254, however I have moved it to another room. I bought a netgear wifi adapter model N300. I am struggling to get it to recognise the router. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks