• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to access favorites on stbemu pro using the firestick

Blaster51

Jun 12, 2021
Moyie, BC Canada
I have firetv stick (4k). Installed stbemu pro on it. It runs really good. I can't figure out how to get to the 4 colored buttons on the bottom of the screen-view,sort,favorite & move with the firestick remote. I want to add favorites to it but I am stumped on how to do it with the remote. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Blaster51

Jun 12, 2021
Moyie, BC Canada
Another bug I discovered is how do I exit out of the keyboard in stbemu pro using the 4g firestick. There is no way I can close out of the keyboard mode unless I exit right out of stbemu pro.

SlimFady1

Jan 25, 2023
I have firetv stick (4k). Installed stbemu pro on it. It runs really good. I can't figure out how to get to the 4 colored buttons on the bottom of the screen-view,sort,favorite & move with the firestick remote. I want to add favorites to it but I am stumped on how to do it with the remote. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
You figure this out yet, Blaster? Just hold the center button of the firestick down and will highlight the menu at the button. Move left and right to select the option you want.