• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to Network 15 TV's to an IPTV Subscription.

Efe O.

Feb 14, 2020
Hello folks, Am trying to setup a network of tv's so that each tv could connect to the subscription. Do i have to get a table box for each? or would one table box work for them all

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello folks, Am trying to setup a network of tv's so that each tv could connect to the subscription. Do i have to get a table box for each? or would one table box work for them all
Hi, please keep in mind that only one connection per account is allowed. Double check your subscription with your reseller first before you connect twice and risk to get a permanent ban.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hi, please keep in mind that only one connection per account is allowed. Double check your subscription with your reseller first before you connect twice and risk to get a permanent ban.
Keep that in mind

Watch out with such kind places and routers. Usually they block all the streams as tested. You should open your ports to stream.